14 Replies to “FAQ”

1. Melita Crouch says:

I absolutely love your Alexa series! You wouldn’t normally catch me reading or watching anything remotely as entertaining as your books. Lol. I’m a documentary crime reading type of lady. Buuuuuuutttttttttt your writing skills have totally captivated my attention. Thank you for sharing your craft with the world. Psst……..October is super far away.

• trinamlee says:

Thank you so much for giving the books a try. It means a lot to me that you’re loving the series. πŸ™‚

2. Azure says:

Are you gonna finish the Gray Falls Trilogy?

• trinamlee says:

Unfortunately that series was discontinued when my relationship with my publisher dissolved. At this time there is no plan to finish it and book one is no longer available. Perhaps in the future but it’s hard to say right now. Sorry!

3. Roberta Pacheco says:

I truly love your book series. Have you considered making your Alexa O’Brien series into audiobooks?

• trinamlee says:

Yes! Actually that will be happening very soon. Probably early 2018. It takes some time to do a series this big but it will be happening. I’ll post about it on my site here as the books become available. Thank you for reading! πŸ™‚

4. Kat says:

I’m genuinely interested, how old are you?

5. Shannon Josefski says:

Hi I love the Alexa O’Brien series, what a brilliant read. I have read up to book Coda and was wondering when Book Apocalyptic will be released. Cant wait to read it.

• trinamlee says:

There is no exact release date for that yet but hopefully September. I’ll post a date on my site as soon as I have it. Thanks for reading! πŸ™‚

6. D Lynch says:

Just finished Apocalyptic in 2 hours. I reread the Alexa series often. I just can’t get enough. Please tell me Carnival of Sins will be coming out sooner rather than later! I cannot wait

• trinamlee says:

As soon as I can possibly write it lol. But first I’ll be working on the first two books in the new Dirty Death Party series. Thanks for reading! πŸ™‚

7. April says:

When will Stunner be available again? I want to add it to my collection so it will be completed.

• trinamlee says:

It’s on my to do list. Had a glitch with the file that forced me to pull it from retailers but I’m going to get it back up soon. Sorry for the delay!